Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Jokes....


My new data-entry assistant could often be heard offering encouragement to her computer.

"You can do it,big guy!" she would say.

"Good boy! Nice job fella."

After one particularly lengthy pep talk,I asked

"How do you know your computer's male?"

"Because you have to tell it what to do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dave and I were involved in a petty argument, both of us unwilling to admit we might be in error.

"I'll admit I'm wrong ," I told my husband in a conciliatory attempt, " if you'll admit I'm right."

He agreed and, like a gentlemen, insisted I go first. "I'm wrong," I said.

With a twinkle in his eye, he responded, "You're right!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The new computer my sister, Jewell , and her husband bought had a program with a spell-check function, which they decided to try. My sister typed in her name, and the computer suggested the correction Jewel.

"You don't know how to spell your own name," my brother-in-law said, laughing, as he typed in his name, Myron.

No such word, according to the computer. It suggested Moron.


p/s~have a nice day allz....


2 comments:

Izariza said...

Wehehehe .. penghibur hati kala lara .. tersenyum simpul maksu membacanya ..

p/s: macam lawak uganda ek :D

Nuts@Kacc said...

hehhe maksu..lawak uganda..slipar jamban uganda...tp nide ttp ngan spider..ahakss...